Improve Your Spanish!
Develop Your Cultural Competence!
Thirty hours of instruction every week will strengthen your Spanish!
- Morning classes Instructors weave music, grammar and writers workshops into their language classes, taught in groups of three or four students.
- Afternoon tutoring One-on-one practice with neighborhood women builds confidence in speaking Spanish.
- Timely Seminars Consider human rights and immigration from a Mexican perspective.
- Family Setting Interact daily with multi-generational Mexican families.
- Out & About Visit a Mexican School. Interview community leaders. Explore historic Guadalajara.
- Rhythm & Recipes Tap your feet at the Ballet Folklórico. Learn the secrets of Mexican mole.
Homestays in Polanco
Gracious families welcome students to the pastel-colored neighborhood of Polanco, providing single rooms and preparing three meals a day.
We offer cross-cultural tools, language-learning strategies and answers to your questions about health and safety.